Careers at Smart Horizons
Full-time Customer Technical Support Specialist
Must live in Florida within commuting distance of Pensacola, Florida.
- Monitors and answers multiple telephone queues
- Provides customer assistance, technical support, and information regarding available Smart Horizons
products and programs
- Uploads and manages student accounts, records, and enrollments
- Produces electronic student transcripts, certificates, and reports.
- Associates degree in Information Systems, Computer Sciences, or equivalent from a two-year college
or technical school or equivalent training and experience
- Knowledge of and experience using PC workstations and Microsoft Windows and Office Professional, web
browsers, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Ability to quickly learn our products
The Company retains the right to add to or change the Job Description at any time.
This job summary does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not support sponsorship, i.e., H-1B or other Visas
for this position.
For Know Your Rights and Polygraph Protection Act federal posting requirements:
Learn more about this opportunity and apply today: